Friday, March 6, 2009

From My Portfolio



I'm just about done editing all of my photos from the National Brotherhood of Skiers 2009 Summit, with just two more events to go! I've been uploading them to my business website so my client and choose the images she wants me to put on a DVD. You can see the galleries at the top of my CLIENTS page.

This shot is one of my favorites for its simplicity, composition and motion. I love how the colors of his ski suit standout against the white of the snow, and that rush of snow kicking up behind him captures the excitement of the moment. Even though I cropped out the trees in the far left-hand side of the frame to stop them from cluttering the background, I love the shadows they cast in the image, lending some extra texture.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.