Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get the Job Done: Downtown engagement session

This Saturday I will be shooting an engagement session with Gina and her fiancee Vachon tomorrow afternoon! I'm very excited about this opportunity to work with Gina because even though she already had plans for someone to shoot her wedding, she still booked me to photograph her e-session. And that will provide exceptional exposure for my studio because she intends to send out the photos with her invitations and thank you notes!

I will be shooting the couple in downtown Denver, near Civic Center Park and a few other key places near the 16th Street Mall that I've been scoping out for a few months.

Here are samples of some of my favorite e-session portraits:

Harriet and Peter
Harriet and Peter are nose to nose in this adorable engagement session photo.

Adrian and Sherif
Adrian and Sherif hide under an umbrella during their rainy engagement session at a Denver University garden.

Kim and Mike
Kim and Mike's engagement portrait session near Denver's South Platte River in Lodo chronicled their favorite shared activities as a couple.

Jessaca and Nate
Jessaca and Nate are framed by a water fountain during their engagement session taken at a Denver University garden.

Krista and Scott
Scott takes Krista for a ride in this fun shot taking during their engagement portrait session at a Denver University garden .

Then on Sunday, I will be attending a Valentine's Day themed Digital Photography Lighting Basics Workshops with Bill Murphy, one of my favorite photography instructors/ This will be my second year attending one of Bill's high key sessions, and I hope I will be able to use some of the images to update my boudoir portfolio.

Here are some photos I shot at last year's meetup:







No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.