Friday, February 11, 2011

Studio chosen for a business ad campaign!

A preview of the new Ignite Matchmaking Service February ad campaign using a stock photo.

On Sunday, I will be shooting images for a local matchmaking service's ad campaign. Ignite Matchmaking Service's new February campaign will feature three or four of its own real clients as models rather than hire professional models or use stock photography for their ads. And that's where my expertise comes in!

The company's ad director, Chris Faria of Ad Genie Creative told me that they needed to find a photographer who could direct and pose "everyday" ladies with no modeling experience, helping them feel confident, attractive and at ease in front of the camera. Every once in a while, I have the pleasure of working with lovely, experienced models needing images to build their portfolios. But the bulk of my work is with clients who may not even have sat for a professional family portrait session, much less a boudoir or glamour shoot. I love being able to demonstrate through imagery just how gorgeous my clients are, and I look forward to doing the same with the ladies from Ignite. Very few of the clients in the previously linked galleries were models, just "everyday" people who ended up looking like models when their natural beauty and personality were allowed to shine.

Chris emailed me several images he found to illustrate the kind of look he's going for:







Sheryl Williams, a professional matchmaker for the service, came across photos I posted on Facebook earlier this week, and the images led her to my website. From there, she sent my website to her ad agency to see if my work qualified for their needs. Faria and a makeup artist will be on hand during the shoot as well to make sure the company's vision is maintained. The shoot, expected to last for about two hours, will be the first one I host in my new digs at Xposure Photography Studios.

Here are more of Chris' favorites he hopes we can capture during Sunday's studio session:



No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.