Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Get the Job Done: Shooting a senior portrait tonight!

I thought the senior portrait season was over, but Sunday's surprise phone call from a concerned sister needing some photos for her brother let me know those services are still in demand.

So tonight, I'm going to be shooting a quickie session in my studio of Paul, a Montbello High School senior, since a yearbook photo is due into the high school by Friday. Dealing with situations like this is exactly why I created my "quickie sessions" which include a 1 hour to 90 minute photo session, two 8x10s, four 5x7s and a sheet of wallets all for just $150.

Here is an example of some proofs I recently shot for another student, Galen, who was also under a tight deadline to get his photos turned in. He split his session up, choosing 30 minutes in studio and 30 minutes on location at a later date when the weather in Colorado is warmer.







Still need your senior portraits done? Contact me today!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.