Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get the Job Done: First Animoto Video for a Client!

Check out my first Animoto video slideshow created for my client, National Brotherhood of Skiers. It took some time choosing the photos I wanted and placing them in a storytelling order, combining the text, and picking some appropriate music. But after about a half dozen recreations, I finally came up with a version that I think rocks. So far the NBS President Haymon Jahi has approved it; now I'm waiting for final approval from the NBS media division so I can burn a high resolution version onto a DVD and mail it to my client.


Please tell me what you think I can do to improve it. I hope the video will bring more visibility to the the NBS, a program that finds and develops Olympic caliber skiers.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.