Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Get Connected: My studio featured on an event center website!

It's been a long wait, but the results are fantastic: Picture Your World Photography is featured on The Bella Sera's event center in Brighton. The Bella Sera launched its newly developed website yesterday, and it includes "Real Weddings" photo montages. My studio is featured on the second page, showcasing images taken during Patience and Jack's wedding in January.



This is a fantastic honor and I can't thank event owner Elisabeth Montoya enough for her support of my photography. The Bella Sera limits its preferred vendors to three per category. But her inclusion of my photos in her website's montage as well as her own word of mouth referral will undoubtedly expose hundreds of her clients to my services!

"Your photos look amazing, and I truly hope this will bring you more business at Bella Sera. I would love to work with you again and see you capture even more beautiful shots here. Although we limit our preferred vendors to 3 per category, I will be recommending you to clients who I KNOW will be a great fit for you."

Thank you so much Elisabeth! I can't wait to shoot more events at such an amazing site filled with sweeping staircases, balconies and plenty of Tuscan old-world flair.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.