Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Aside: If at first you don't succeed...New watermark design Take 2!

I've been experimenting with more potential watermark samples, and I would like your opinion once again on which one you think works best. I plan to use these only when I upload images to the web. The key here is to keep the photo size small enough that it can be viewed but not high enough in resolution that it can be copied and stolen. I'd like to thank the gals from Coffee Shop Free Stuff for the templates and watermark actions that have inspired me to create these new designs.

Here is sample one:


Here is sample two:


Here is sample three:


and here's sample four:



Tell me whatcha think!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.