Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Get the Job Done: Part one of Senior Rep's Shoot Done

This morning before dawn, I finished editing images from the first portion of Tierra's senior portrait shoot! Tierra, a Montbello High student, became the studio's first senior representative this year. Her first session included using her school's grounds as a backdrop.









Then we moved to another nearby location where with a lovely lake.









Our next session will be held in the streets of downtown Denver where Tierra will be rocking a formal gown in an urban setting. That shoot should be lots of fun and I can't wait.

I want to thank Tierra's mom for allowing her daughter to be a studio senior rep! Tierra has been extremely beneficial passing the word about my photography services. Numerous of her friends have become Facebook fans and I've secured two additional senior representatives for East and Manual highs thanks to Tierra. Keep up the good work, girl!



It's not too late to become a senior rep for Picture Your World Photography! Senior reps get a free photo session, a free yearbook picture and free prints in exchange for telling all their friends and all their friends' friends about me! Call now at 303-548-6112. I only offer senior rep positions to the first senior from each area school to contact me!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.