Friday, March 27, 2009

An Aside: Consult a Tax Expert

I've been getting several questions over the past week from readers who are anxious about getting their income taxes done, and they've asked for more information. I totally understand your anxiety especially as we march closer to the due date, but I just want to stress that I'm not an expert.

Be sure to consult with your own CPA or tax advisor who has knowledge about current tax laws. It's a slippery slope out there, and I'm not talking about the blizzard that hit the Denver metro area yesterday! There are so many ways to make mistakes, especially when you graduate from an EZ form to an itemized deduction format. I've worked with my CPA for more than a decade. He's quite aggressive, but I've learned to trust in his decisions. Find someone in your area that you can trust in too!


Lisa P said...

Really good advice, Sheba :)

Sheba Wheeler said...

Hey there Lisa, I hope your business is doing well! Thanks for the constant encouragement! You let me know I'm doing something right. :)

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on