Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Get the Goods: Canon 1 DS Mark II for $2,500

I am salavating as I write this. I've been coveting the Canon 1 DS Mark II since FOREVER, and especially since I got to actually hold one in my hands during a seminar last year. Believe me, if I had the funds I would be snagging this baby up myself. Unfortunately, I don't, so I thought I would pass the potential bounty on to my blog readers.

Famed fashion photographer Claudio Basso, creator of the breakthrough Renovance.TV Reality Training programs, is putting his Mark II up for sale. Basso just renewed his partnership with Canon and will be receiving two new 1DS Mark III. So he decided to offer up his Mark II. Here's what you get:

- Canon 1 DS Mark II with four batteries, charger and original packaging
- Epson Stylus Pro foto 2200 with accessories and cartridges
- Panasonic MiniDV model PV - GS39 - charger is missing
- DIRECTOR VIEW FINDER professional MARK V 12 TO 1 manufactured by Alan Gordon Enterprises Inc. Hollywood

If interested, send Basso an email at claudio.basso@renovance.tv with your zipcode, and he will proceed to quote you for shipping and insurance. The whole bundle is priced to go at $2,500. OMG, that's a steal.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.