Friday, May 1, 2009

Get Out There: Special Boudoir Session Discount

In honor of the 2009 Wedding Season, Picture Your World Photography is offering a special discount to promote it's boudoir photography. Until Oct. 1, book a boudoir session with the studio and get the session time free with a minimum print order of $100!



A boudoir is a lady's private bedroom, sitting room or dressing room. The term derives from the French verb bouder, meaning "to pout"[1]. Historically, the boudoir formed part of the secret suite of rooms of a lady used for bathing and dressing. It's the reason why "boudoir photography" usually features women in various stages of undress -- from come-hither lingerie shots and tempting implied nudity to the artistic beauty and sensuous curves of the naked female form.





Today, boudoir photography has become the perfect gift for wives to give to their new husbands on their wedding night. But I believe the experience can also be an empowering one for anyone who needs a self-esteem boost. Having your own makeup artist or hair stylist doting over you before you step into flattering lights with a photographer trained to make you look great is normally an experience that only movie stars, models or royalty get to savor. For those hours YOU are royalty:



"These are the type of shoots that happen once in a lifetime for the ordinary person. It was my chance to feel beautiful and have it be captured in print..Sheba created a peaceful environment that put me at ease. And the photos were amazing!" says Terilynn E., my first boudoir client.



""The pictures look amazing, and I couldn't be happier. You went above and beyond to accommodate my unique situation, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart (I'm sure the Hubby will too)," says Christine T., who surprised her husband serving in the war with a surprise Valentine's Day gift to remind him of loved ones waiting for him at home.

Make the moment yours with Picture Your World Photography. As one of the few female boudoir photographers in the Denver metro area, I will be sure to create a comfortable environment for you to tap into your sensuous side. Take advantage of additional upgrades including a personal session with a makeup artist and/or hair stylist. Then rely on me to accentuate the best qualities inherent in all of our slim, curvy and bodacious forms.

Book your boudoir session now! And don't forget that if you or your spouse are currently serving in the military, ALL of your photo sessions are free and you only pay for photos, as part of my chosen charitable work this year.

2 comments:

Lisa Piellusch said...

Great promotion :)

I just did a boudoir shoot last weekend and it was so much fun! It was a portfolio building session so we did LOTS of shots. I was exhausted afterwards but was so worth it.

-- Lisa P.

PictureYourWorld said...

I can't wait to hear how your boudoir session went. It's good to know I'm not the only one who is totally exhausted after her photography sessions. I must be using a different part of my brain when I shoot...because I could sleep for hours after a session.

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.