Saturday, August 22, 2009

This Weekend: Where my girls at?

Alyssa: Graffiti Falls
Today I will be signing two contracts (one for a senior portrait session and another for family portraits) and will finish the evening shooting another senior session in downtown Denver. I'm totally psyched about that, but I just have one question....

Where my girls at????

Alyssa: Graffiti Fals

Last year, all the senior portrait sessions I shot were of females. This year, it's raining young men! It never ceases to amaze me how things work out. I've been bemoaning the fact all year that I needed more experience learning how to pose men, and I'm definitely getting those opportunities now. But I miss hanging with the girls!

Alyssa: Graffiti Falls

The studio has had a tremendous amount of success with its latest promotion: a one hour senior photo session at anyone location for just $150. The price includes two 8x10s, four 5x7, a sheet of wallets and of course that yearbook shot that stands out above all others. With many senior photos due by Oct. 1, this discounted session understands that while time is of the essence, clients still want a fun and exciting session that captures a senior's individuality. Sessions for September are filling up fast. Contact the studio today!

Alyssa: Graffiti Falls

2 comments:

Lisa Piellusch said...

Love the backdrop for these shots. Nice! :)

PictureYourWorld said...

I wish you could be here Lisa. Graffiti Falls really was a great place. The water was unbelievably cold...so I can't wait to go again when it's warmer.

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.