Monday, January 18, 2010

VOTE NOW: Vote for my client's family portrait and win a chance for a free photo session!



My first family portrait contest entry has been accepted into the 2010 Sandy Puc International Charity Model Search for North America's Cutest Family!

Here's the link to my client's entry. Click on the TOUR CITY Link and scroll down to Denver!

The Ryan's portrait taken on New Year's Day is now available for voting. Each vote costs just $1, and the photo with the most votes from 52 Sandy Puc 2010 Family Tour cities will qualify for being judged in the final round where the grand prize is a new car for North America's Cutest Family and a new Canon 5D Mark II for me! Plus, each vote benefits the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation, a network of volunteer photographers who shoot newborns and infants who have passed away, leaving a tangent reminder in the form of a free photo to mourning families.

Please support my entry by VOTING NOW! Each vote you make will put your name in the running for a free 1 hour photo session with my studio. At the end of the contest in April, I will draw one lucky winner.

For example:
If you donate 5 votes (or $5) to the contest, I will put your name in a hat 5 times, increasing the chance that your name will be drawn for the free one hour photo session. Email me ASAP as soon as you post your vote so I confirm the votes on the website and put a number of votes by your name!

Good luck to you, The Ryans and my photo studio!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.