Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Get Connected: My wedding photos appearing on a website next month!

Bella Sera Event Center owner Elisabeth Montoya is poised to unveil the center's newly developed website on May 3 and will include a large collage of 12 of my best images from Patience and Jack's Wedding. The collage will showcase my logo, website link and contact number too, offering accessibility and convenience to clients who will be thankful that the Bella Sera is a one-stop shopping center, complete with preferred vendors including photographers and videographers.

Elisabeth sent me this sneak peak of the site that should be live the first week in May:



Tomorrow morning, I will be using YouSendIt to email Daniel Harrington of Alpha Bee Design based in Massachusetts a dozen photos which he will place and format on the webpage. The hardest part has been narrowing down the nearly 600 wedding shots to just a dozen of not only my personal best, but those shots that will resonate with potential wedding clients as well as those highlight event center features such as the grand staircase, the chandeliers in the ladies dressing room, the wedding altar and the reception hall. So far I've gotten them down to 17 but I have to have 12 ready for Dan.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.