Sunday, April 18, 2010

This Weekend: Shooting first senior portrait session of 2010

This morning, I and at least one of my photography buddies will be shooting the second portion of Paul's senior portrait session. Paul, a Montbello High School senior, chose to split up his 90 minute photo shoot with one portion in studio and the second on location. His in studio shoot was held in December, and he chose his yearbook photo from that initial set of images. Here is one of my favorites from that quickie session:



Paul has chosen to have his second photo session in an urban setting, so I suggested we meet in downtown Denver along the 16th Street Mall and take some shots there. Paul is just at home in suits as he is in jeans and t-shirt, so I can't wait to see what kind of cool images we can create together. Denver's Pedestrian Mall may seem like an overdone location, but I honestly believe the possibilities are endless depending on how my vision as well as the students mesh. I've asked Paul to bring several changes of clothing to reflect his moods. When he asked if he could bring a friend, I said, "Sure!" because I've often found that when a subject brings a close friend or family member, it places them almost immediately at ease. The shoot guests have a way of helping the subjects pose or give me some genuine laughs and smiles to be captured on camera.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from previous senior portrait sessions held in downtown Denver. Book your senior portrait session today by contacting me at 303-548-6112 or email me at photos@pictureyourworld.net

JORDAN



MIKE



NANO

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.