Thursday, April 29, 2010

Breaking News: My photo appears on Wall Street Journal's website

by Sheba Wheeler/Council on Foundations

This week's earlier coverage of the Council on Foundation's annual conference in Denver continues to offer amazing exposure for my studio. Today, one of my photos I shot of of White House adviser Valerie Jarrett appeared on Wall Street Journals' website!

Jarrett, a long-time adviser to President Obama and manager of the White House Office of Public Engagement, was a keynote speaker who addressed about 1,500 members of the nation's philanthropic community. I turned in about five shots of Jarrett the council's public relations department. The shot the WSJ staff chose was my favorite. I don't know if any other images were actually published in the Journal. But I will check it out to see!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.