Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Get the Goods: Attending a Kelby Training Seminar with Joe McNally

I just signed up for Scott Kelby's "Location Lighting Techniques for Photographers" seminar featuring Joe McNally! McNally is one of the world's top shooters, an internationally acclaimed American photographer, long-time photojournalist, and author of the ground-breaking smash best-selling book "The Moment it Clicks!" The jam-packed, day-long event will include off camera flash essentials, multiple flash, great portraits with multiple flash, and an introduction to using big lights on location. I have long been wanting to attend a seminar, workshop or class on location lighting, and I think this seminar is a steal for only $79 (with my NAPP membership discount). I and photographer buddy Tim Reid can't wait to attend. Tim and I are pairing up to complete some themed photo shoots that I will be sharing with readers soon. Check out some of Tim's work at his SmugMug site here. If you are in Denver when Kelby tour lands on April 28, look for me in the room.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.