Thursday, June 18, 2009

Breaking News: Business is heating up!



Woohoo! Things are starting to cook at Picture Your World Photography! I was shocked when I received an email on Facebook from another woman interested in having me shoot her wedding in June 2010! I thought her message was so cute...she was worried it was unprofessional to try to contact me through Facebook. I think it's WONDERFUL and definite proof that people are using Facebook for more than just socializing. Donna is actually a friend of Jessica, the client I spoke with earlier this week. I haven't even officially shot for Jessica yet and it's clear she has enough faith in my ability to refer me to her friends! If Donna books me to shoot her wedding, Jessica will receive $25 worth of free prints!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.