Sunday, June 14, 2009

Business Briefs: Facebook ad snags a new client



This past week, I was contacted by a new client who wants to give her husband boudoir photos for his wedding gift. Where did she find information about me? From my advertisement that is currently running on Facebook!

Since my current was created on May 14, 101,675 impressions of it have appeared on pages viewed by Facebook users for just $2 a day. The ad has been clicked 128 times, leading interested parties to this blog post announcing my boudoir special for the 2009 Wedding Season. To date, I've been emailed three times with inquiries about boudoir photography.

What I like about this new client is her expressed willingness to refer me to several of her friends and family who will be getting married in the coming months and years.....and she hasn't even had me shoot her yet! That vote of confidence is inspiring and motivational. I wish I could shoot her wedding next June, but it will be out of the country and she has already booked a photographer there. She definitely likes to plan ahead which I think is great!

As soon as possible, I plan to increase the number of times my FB ad appears in hopes of gaining more bookings.

2 comments:

Lisa Piellusch said...

It's great to hear when the money you spend on advertising is working. Nice! :)

-- Lisa P.

PictureYourWorld said...

I hope it leads to even more. With as many folks checking it out, at least I know there is interest. But I hope that translates to some business too!

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.