Friday, June 19, 2009

This Weekend: Waterfall model shoot

Early Saturday morning, I will be heading to Manitou Springs to shoot several models at "Graffiti Falls", a waterfall with fresh graffiti on the underside of the bridge that runs adjacent to the it. The site is popular because adventurous teenagers are known for climbing up and jumping into the base of the falls. The event was set up by Paul Martin of AM/PM Photography, and
I've been needing to add more variety to the fashion section in my portfolio, especially more images of male models. I continue to have difficulty shooting males, so I welcome any opportunity I have to explore poses that showcase their strength.

Here are some of Paul's location shots:





No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.