Thursday, November 20, 2008

Get the Goods: Free Holiday Photo Cards



Picture Your World Photography is running a holiday photo blowout!

Book a one hour portrait session for $75 with the studio between now and Dec. 28, and get a FREE BOX of 20 4x8 glossy holiday cards featuring your portrait.

Choose from more than 40 unique and beautiful card designs.













Don't forget to buy extra prints. Get 8x10s for just $10 with this holiday special. Book your session now! Contact me at shebawheeler@picture-yourworld.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I'm loving your work.
:-) Can't wait to see what else you've posted.

PictureYourWorld said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. If you want me to write about something in particular that interests you regarding the photography business, just drop me a line and I'll do it! I want the blog to be as helpful as possible.

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.