Friday, November 14, 2008

This Weekend: Editing



This weekend, I am editing photos from Kim and Michael's engagement party as well as another set of images I took on Monday of college students modeling clothing with Auraria campus logos on them.

More sessions are getting booked, including my first maternity session scheduled for next Saturday and a neighbor's family portrait session for Christmas cards.

Also on Monday, I will be meeting with a graphic design artist about creating my business logo. It's taken far too long, but I finally decided that this had to be a priority and is an important step in the management of my business. Kelli Parker, a former Denver Post features graphic designer, is the owner of the KRP Creative design firm. I worked with Kelli on numerous page layouts for section front covers at the newspaper and I value her abilities. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.