Friday, November 7, 2008

This Weekend: Editing Family Portraits; Shooting Engagement Party

Give Mommy a Kiss

This will be another busy weekend for me with two heavy hitting projects that must be completed. All day Saturday, I will be editing photos from the family portrait session I held last weekend with the Newell family.

Bonding

It was a very tricky session trying to make sure the little boys were always looking and smiling at the camera at the same time for more formally posed shots. I think I had more success capturing candid moments like this one where the boys truly came alive while playing with natural elements in the park including the river and fallen autumn leaves.



Then Saturday night, I will shooting Kim and Michael's engagement party at a Denver-area event center. Besides capturing the highlights of the night, including dancing and toasting and speeches, I will need to complete a shot list of specific guests and Colorado residents who will not be able to make the trip to the actual wedding that will be held next year in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.