Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breaking News: And the winners are...

Photo by Kim Shuman

Picture Your World Photography has reached a new milestone. The studio now has 200 Facebook fans (actually now 205 since this morning!) To thank all my new supporters and potential clients, I promised to do a random drawing to give one lucky fan their choice of an 8x10 digital download print from my landscapes, cityscapes or flora and fauna galleries on my website.

SURPRISE! Since I've gotten 200 fans, I thought I would give out TWO downloads. And when I reach 300 fans, THREE downloads, etc. etc.

Each fan has been assigned a number based on when they joined starting with Tiffany Trott as No. 1 to Kristi Crosson, fan No. 204. If the random drawing lands on me, I will redo it. So here goes. Drum roll please....

Using this random number generator and plugging in the numbers from 1 to 205....the first winner is Ian Saunders, Fan No. 79 and the second winner is Alexa Livingston, Fan No. 117.

Congrats Ian and Alexa! Please choose one image from either of these photo galleries:

Cityscapes, Landscapes and Flora and Fauna galleries.

1 comment:

Lisa Piellusch said...

It would have been funny if you actually had a cat pick the winners! ;)

Congratulations Ian and Alexa!

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.