Friday, November 6, 2009

Get Connected: Free night photowalk! Join us...


My schedule has finally eased up a bit so I can have some fun with my photography. On Saturday, one of my favorite instructors, Efrain Cruz of Illuminate Workshops, will be hosting his free monthly night photowalk in downtown Denver. The gathering is open to anyone who would like to join us. It's so much more fun to practice photography with other like minded, creative photogs.

In the Womb

Check out this link to find out more information and what you need to bring.



This blog post includes images I shot during a night photowalk even last year. Check out this link on Flickr to see what other photography students have shot during previous photo walks.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.