Friday, September 4, 2009

Breaking News: Enter drawing to win "Teri's Rose"


Now that I've reached a milepost of 100 fans on my studio's Facebook fan page, the public now has a new way to stay in touch with Picture Your World Photography online! My Facebook page now has its very own vanity url!

Just type in this new username/url address at www.facebook.com/PictureYourWorldPhotography and be the first to know about free giveaways of digital downloads of my top print sellers and exclusive discounts on sessions available only to fans.

As promised, I will be giving away a free digital download of an 8x10 print of "Teri's Rose" to one lucky fan. I will use a random number generator to choose the winner. To be eligible, you must leave a numbered comment on the Fan Page explaining what you think about this image. The number generator will draw your number and I will email you the download!

You have until midnight mountain standard time to enter. Good luck!

For example:

1) Sheba Wheeler: I like the use of selective coloring in the image, leaving the rose in color while the rest is monotone.

2) John Smith: The image is sensual but elegant...

Enter to win "Teri's Rose" today. You have until midnight Mountain Time on Sept. 11 to leave a comment on the Fan Page.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.