Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get the Goods: Missed the free marketing telesummit?


Me too! And if you are like me, you are totally kicking yourself too, but I just couldn't find any time given my day job to tune in to the 16 free hours of the Master Photographer's Marketing Series Telesummit.

No worries. We still have until Oct. 2 to purchase an mp3 audio download plus pdf outlines of the entire series. Purchase today for the special $99 price. Apparently, after Oct. 2, the mp3 will no longer be available.

If you did happen to catch some of the summit and wanted more in depth information from specific speakers, the telesummit is offering special discounts on the speakers specialized workshops. I've got my eye on that Facebook Tutorial by Rod Evans. It explains how to gain more senior photo clients using the popular social media tool. I've had so much fun these past few months shooting senior sessions that I would love to learn how to secure more of this kind of clientele.

If you did "attend" the telesummit, I would love to hear what you thought about it, which speakers you found particularly helpful or any cool tips you learned. With more than 10,000 photogs participating, it will likely be held again next year.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.