Sunday, September 20, 2009

Get Out There: Google Map Results

I just noticed something on Friday: When you type in "event photographers denver" in a Google Map result, Picture Your World Photography comes up on a prominent list of local businesses.

I'm not sure how that happened. I remember signing up for free account with Google's Local Business Center, but I haven't really looked it since then. had know idea what happened after that. One thing I also noticed though is that I'm the only business listed in my area in far Northeast Denver, so it could be something that's based on having diversity in locations around the city. I'm number I on the list. Either way, I think that's pretty darn cool!

Want to write a review about your experience with Picture Your World Photography? Sign into your Google account, look up your business and then push the "More" or you can leave it here.


Congratulations Jim Turley from Sweetwater Images for having his name in the number one A spot on that list as well. Hey Jim, if you read this post, how did you do that?

I would love to know what you need to do so that my studio pops up when you search under "Denver photographers" or "Denver portrait photographers," etc. etc. I've been spending some time adding my studio to just about every photography directory or networking list I can find online. Can anyone share any information on how to accomplish this?

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.