Thursday, March 27, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Adobe Launches Photoshop Express



I got an email today from Richard Peterson (yet another of my favorite instructors) about Adobe's launch of "Photoshop Express," its new online photo editor with free storage and sharing. The application has been released as a beta, which means Adobe needs you to help them finish creating it.

Try it out, then sound off about it. What worked? What didn't? What desperately needs improvement? Select the "Feeback" tab and give Adobe a piece of your mind.

Edit photos, create albums and share them online. The 2GB worth of photos you get to upload should be more than enough to get you started. Once your in, view and share your albums publicly or be nosy and browse community galleries and albums others have uploaded. Create your personal URL to share with friends and family (mine is http://shebawheeler.photoshop.com)

I like being able to crop, rotate and tweak images. Plus it's very convenient to be able to ship them directly into my blog or Facebook page, although I haven't used that function yet. It was a breeze to upload my images from Picasa and Photobucket into Photoshop Expres. Users also get to take advantage of some easy retouching tools to give your friends that coveted glamour look minus the pimples and wrinkles. ;) Get it now here.

Don't leave me hanging. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.