Sunday, March 9, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Artistic Nude Shoot

This morning I will be shooting my first artistic nude. I've still got some setting up to do, but I just wanted to write a quick post to commemorate the event. Last night my boyfriend helped me transform a room of my house into a makeshift studio complete with a backdrop, one of my new Alien Bee strobes and Westcott Spiderlites. I will add more light as I go and take pictures of the studio set-up so I can hopefully get some critique from readers to let me know what I did right and what I can improve upon. I've got about two hours to get ready before Teri and my burgeoning make-up artist Felisa Cardova arrive. This will be Felisa's first shoot using her own equipment as well, and I am hoping that if she enjoys it, she can work with me in the future. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.