Thursday, June 5, 2008

Got Caught Doing It!



Mike snapped this photo of me this weekend while we were both photographing at the bride's home of my first wedding assignment. Here, you see me directing the three flower girls and the mother of two of the little girls for a portrait.



Here is the resulting image. One of the keys to shooting group shots is to make sure all eyes are looking at you (or the camera). I had to take this a couple of times before I managed to get each pair of those eyes. It's also a good idea to have subjects sitting as closely as possible or even head to head to showcase intimacy and closeness.



I cropped the photo to emphasize the mother and her two daughters.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.