Saturday, June 14, 2008

This Weekend: Almost Finished Editing Wedding Shots



The calls are coming in and the natives are getting restless: People want to see the wedding shots and I have just two more sets to finish editing. All in all, completing this assignment has helped propel my burgeoning photographic career. I am still in talks with the college working out a freelance contract and several families who attended the wedding want to hire me for various shots, including family portraits. And the bride wants to surprise her new hubby with some lovely artistic nudes! Wish me luck making it through the weekend. I hope to have everything done by Monday morning!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.