Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Full Cold Moon


The Full Cold Moon, originally uploaded by Sheba Wheeler.

Last week I posted about "The Full Cold Moon" which appears in December. Here is a shot that I took of it during a Denver Digital Photography Meetup featuring holiday lights in the city.

I have always marveled at others' successful moon shots. I could never seem to capture a decent one. Turns out my Canon 70-200 2.8 was the missing element. No other lens I had was bright enough or had enough range to get this much detail. I can't wait to get a teleconverter to bump up that range to at least 400 mm or more so I can get even more detail in the craters.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.