Friday, December 26, 2008

Get the Job Done: "Best Gift Ever!"



I got an email from my last boudoir photography client and the verdict is in: Her husband said his surprise CD of her sensual photo session was "the best gift ever!"

If you remember, my client's husband is serving in the War. Tired of hearing about how "hot the girls were in the Maxim magazines," my client said she wanted to give her husband a reminder of what he had waiting for him at home! And oh boy did she! Maxim ain't got nuthin on her:

"(he) finally opened his "Christmas present." I was able to video conference with him, and the look on his face was priceless! He loves them. He wants me to take more and he even has new outfit requests. LOL He said that he really wants to show them off, but at the same time he doesn't want any other guy looking at his wife. He can't stop talking
about them, and I know this is one Christmas gift he will never forget."

I am so glad I got to participate in this wonderful and memorable experience for my client and her husband, and I can't wait until our next session.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.