Thursday, July 16, 2009

Breaking News: Photo Booth snags a new client!

I'm pleased to share that Saturday's photo booth has netted me a new client! A woman who stopped by and picked up one of my cards called to book a senior session for one son who is graduating as well as a headshot session for another son who will be acting in a local play. We have arranged to split the session up, shooting both sons for an hour in studio this Saturday and another hour on location outdoors in another week or so.

One of the things that I think is neat about this experience is that the client lives a few blocks from me! However, she would never have known that a professional photographer lived so near to her had I not been essentially marketing my services while working at the photo booth. It's good to know that I was able to benefit from the event even if people weren't interested in getting their picture taken that same day. Hopefully in the future, when any of the people I met on Saturday need images, they will remember the day they met me, shook my hand and asked questions about what I offered at a local fair.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.