Wednesday, July 1, 2009

From My Portfolio


originally uploaded by Sheba Wheeler.

Here is one of my favorite shots I took on Saturday during a boudoir session held by the Mile High Photographer's Femme Photographie group. In order to get this shot, I used a ladder so I could shoot down on the model from above.

Some general portrait post processing finished off the look. This shot was captured with two lights from Calumet, one to left and right front of the model. I used my Canon 580 EX II on a bracket for fill.

I love how the model's pink panties and the pillow add just the right touch of color to what would have been an otherwise nearly monotone color palette. Plus, that leopard skin toss blanket and velvet brown comforter add fun as well as texture to the shot.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.