Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breaking News: Images featured on Flickr Explore




I discovered today that two of my photos were featured in Flickr's Explore seen here. Motion: Panning, 2. Final Edit: Backyard Visitor.

Explore is a Flickr feature with the intent of showing you "some of the most awesome photos on Flickr." Photos are automatically selected by computer according to a secret algorithm called Interestingness (see below for more about that).

Considering how many images are uploaded to Flickr on a daily basis, I think it's an amazing feat to have something of yours noted and featured based on how many other people took the time to view a post or post a comment. Thank you to everyone who has commented on my photos in the past, offering sorely needed advice and criticism to improve my images.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.