Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get the Goods: Business cards for under $2

Did you just buy a desktop or laptop through Dell Financial Services? If so, pay special attention to your bill this month and don't mistake a great opportunity for junk mail. Inside your bill you will find a great deal for purchasing 250 premium business cards for just $1.99 (regular price is $19.99) from Vista Print.

To redeem this special offer, go to: www.VistaPrint.com/dtc85
Get 90 percent off large stamps too by going to: www.VistaPrint.com/dtc86

I bought my first set of cards from Vista Print, and I loved them because they were easy to design. Vista offers high-quality, full-color printing, hundreds of designs to choose from (check out the Art and Photography section) plus the option to upload your own photo, logo or design. And I also like the horizontal format layout for more added difference. I've been handing my cards out like crazy, so this is a great way to replenish my own stack.

Here is the photo I'm thinking about using for the back of my card. I wanted it to be eye-catching, elegant and artistic, showing off some of my Photoshop skills. What do you think about it?

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.