Friday, August 8, 2008

This Weekend: Shooting a Senior Portrait Session

Sunday evening, I will be shooting my first senior portrait session with Jordan, and I'm very excited! I already have shooting locations in mind for my nontraditional look, including a cityscape from the 10th floor of the Denver Post building. A friend and new makeup artist, Felisa Cardova, has agreed to work for us for free since she is still building her portfolio. Here is a shot of Felisa while she is working with Jordan's mother, Teri. Here is an example of the great work Felisa did for Teri during our glamorous boudoir session.

Jordan also referred me to another senior, Nina, whom I will be shooting next Saturday. Most of my work has come directly from referrals, and both Jordan and Nina are looking for other students to book services with me because they get a great package discount for every referral they give. Jordan opted for more prints, while Nina wanted a discount on her overall package.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.