Monday, October 6, 2008

Get the Job Done: Client Pleased With Event Photos



I just sent Cheryl Carter, the marketing director at Auraria, an email linking to the final edited shots I took for the campus during the Denver Food and Wine Classic. She said I definitely had an eye for this type of photography, and that she was very pleased with the images.

I find it very hard to decide which photos I like the best, and I am very proud of these images. I think focusing my business on people and events was a good choice for me as I progress in my photography.

I will be giving Cheryl a CD with all the images as well as an invoice for payment tomorrow. I also asked Cheryl to share with me what her favorite images were so I would have a better idea of the kind of shots she needs to be able to promote the Auraria Higher Education Center as a new venue for hosting events such as the Denver Food and Wine Festival.

The shot above is one of my favorites because I think it nails the fun and decadence of this ultra swag event were attendees paid $55 for a lavish all-you-can-eat buffet of fine wines, food and alcoholic beverages. I just love seeing the excitement on the ladies' faces as they reach for the sweets. I captured one woman with licking her lips in anticipation. It will be interesting to see what Cheryl picks as her favorites, and I will be sure to share them with you so you can get a better understanding about what marketers are looking for photography.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.