Saturday, October 18, 2008

Get Out There: Shooting Denver's Zombie Crawl Tonight!


Shots taken of the 2006 Denver Zombie Crawl by grim

Everybody knows I've got a thing for zombies...you know, the strong, silent type that like nibble on your ear? ;) Anyways, when the features editor received a press release about the upcoming 3rd Annual Zombie Crawl at the Denver 16th Street Mall, she knew to forward it to my email. I wrote this article about the event and told all of my photo buddies about it so we could arrange another shoot and greet.



As it turned out, I couldn't make it to shoot at Garden of the Gods thanks to a terrible stomach flu that worked it's away around the newsroom, affecting more than half a dozen people. So I can't wait to meet all my new friends from the social networking group I created at the Digital Photography School. So we are meeting at a local coffee house in downtown Denver and then will follow the crawl route, shooting along the way. I want to be able to photography the participants as they are getting ready, putting on makeup and dressing in their "bloody" ripped clothing.

I only have one problem: I can't decide if I want to be a zombie myself or if I want to get "attacked" by putting a giant duct-taped "X" marks the spot on my chest! I could be a zombie photographer...but I worry about my equipment. :)

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.