Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Get the Job Done: Event Yields Stock Photography Images


I love mojitos!

I was pleasantly surprised after editing my images from the Denver Food and Wine Classic that the event yielded some great shots for my new stock photography portfolio. Even though I don't feel as if stock photography is something I'm very skilled at, I'm always up for the challenge of learning a new skill. I try to keep the concepts of this particular kind of photography in the back of my head at all times, taking advantage of shots when they present themselves. Here are some of my favorites from the event:


Lemons used for making alcoholic beverages


A tower of wine glasses

I don't think this shot would work as stock because you can clearly see the trade name of the wine bottles these stoppers were taken from. But I still love it for it's color and simplicity.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.