Sunday, July 20, 2008

Get Connected: Join the PYWP Flickr Group!




Today I started the "Picture Your World Photography Flickr Group." I got the idea when I discovered a photo blog by Denver photographer and Digital Photography School instructor Allen Birnbach.

Birnbach created his Flickr group to create community among his readers and provide a place for followers to ask questions, get answers and upload pictures for comments. I hope my Flickr group will do the same for my growing group of readers. I encourage everyone to join the group. If there's a topic you want me to discuss in the blog, just ask. And post up your monthly assignment submissions there as well.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.