Friday, July 18, 2008

This Weekend: Working on My History Photo Assignment


Photo Credit: Friends of Dinosaur Ridge


July's monthly photo assignment is due next Sunday, July 27, and I finally figured out what I want to shoot for the topic: Dinosaur Ridge. On Saturday, I will be heading up to the ridge, which is a spine of sedimentary rock about 3.5 miles between the towns of Morrison and Golden, where numerous dinosaur foot prints and fossils have been discovered, including skeletons of Stegosaurus, Apatosaurs, Diplodocus and Allosaurus. What is more historical than the remains of a creature that roamed the Earth 150 million years ago? Ok, maybe I'm stretching the concept here, but I think it works! :)

Saturday evening, Illuminate Photography Workshops will be hosting another night photo shoot. I am addicted to night photography now, and I have a much better working relationship with my tripod now, so I can't wait to see how much my shots will improve.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.