Monday, September 1, 2008

Congratulations August Monthly Photo Contest Winner: Sheba Wheeler

PYWP Monthly Assignment: Rural Architecture



Hey, the winner is me! YES! This is kind of odd congratulating myself for winning August's monthly photo assignment Rural Architecture, but the votes are in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to shoot, submit an entry and vote. Several people asked me where I took that shot of an outhouse. I captured it in a mountain cabin subdivision of Pine Junction, Colorado, where my friend Mike lives. Thank you Mike for allowing me to hike around your property. Many of the cabins where Mike lives were built in the early 1920s, and several of them still have the original outhouses. I used some sepia toning and a white vignette for an antique setting.

I will announce September's topic tomorrow when everyone is back to work from the holiday.

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.