Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Out There: Share Your Pet Photos & Win



Sometimes I don't know what strains my pocketbook more, my love of photography or my love for my dogs! I try not to think about how much I spend on dog toys and chews, glucosamine supplements, and high quality dog food to keep my Husky, Raina, and my Malamute, Isis, happy and healthy.

But here's a chance for my two loves to offer a mutual benefit: Enter your favorite photos of your pets to win coveted Drs. Foster and Smith gift certificates. Ten categories will give you a chance to show off your scaled, gilled, and fine feathered friends, too.

There are 30 winners every month, with prizes ranging from $100 to $300 of certificates. That's a ton of rawhides and interactive toys for The Girls, as well as some catnip for their nemesis, Nikita the Cat.

Win a monthly contest and qualify to win an anniversary contest with a trip to two for Maui as the 1st place prize. Enter your images online here.

Make sure you read and agree with user rights: "All entry information becomes the property of Sponsor. Entrants retain the copyright to their photographs; however, by entering the contest, Entrants grant Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to display any submitted photographs, Entrant name and pet name on Sponsor website, in Sponsor product catalogs, and within Sponsor advertising and promotions without any fee or other form of compensation."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of the things I dislike (but understand) about the exclusive benefit of iStock is that exclusives aren't allowed to enter photos in such contests. It would be nice if they'd at least excempt contests if the image submitted was part of a stock series.

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.