Friday, September 12, 2008

This Weekend: Shooting a Wedding Reception



This weekend, I will be shooting a wedding reception with my friend and fellow photog Jason Peckovitch. The couple had a small wedding ceremony, and decided to spend the bulk of their money on a larger reception for family and friends. One of the things I've been wanting to try out is to have another photographer on hand to take portraits during an event in hopes that it would create more sales. I'm not sure if that idea will work, but I thought I could give it a try at this event.

I will also be editing like crazy, including my last round of senior portraits, a fashion shoot I shot last weekend and the food expo as well! No rest for the weary (or the wicked)!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.