Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Monthly Photo Assignment Announced: "The Eyes Have It!"



I wracked my brain trying to figure out what to pick as September's monthly photo assignment. But I have it now, and I shamelessly copied the idea from one of my favorite photography sites, Digital Photography School.

My topic choice is: "The Eyes Have It!" Since the eyes are the windows to the soul, let's see what's lurking inside. Have fun interpreting this topic. Remember, it doesn't have to be human eyes...it could be animal eyes, or whatever you define as "eyes." Need some inspiration? Check out the blog topic and some of the submissions DPS readers turned in here. The photo above is also one of my favorites focusing on Cordelia's lovely eyes.

The only stipulations is that the photo has to be taken between NOW and Sept. 28. Turn in your submissions at shebawheeler@picture-yourworld.com and they will be posted for voting when the polls open on September 29.

Now -- GET OUT THERE!

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.