Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Funnay


I just got an email from Aaron Johnson, the inventor of the hilarious photography lingo comic "What the Duck." He said he's been enjoying my blog (thank you, thank you!!!) and he thought I might like today's comic. He was right, I LOVE it! As a matter of fact, I think I have one of these moments just about every time I use my camera! ;)

Aaron says I can repost his comic on my blog, so I think I'll do this every Friday to get folks in the mood for shooting throughout the weekend. You should check out his website too because it's pretty cool. I've got to get me one of those T-shirts that says "Photoshop: Helping the Ugly Since 1988!"

No comments:

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.