Friday, May 23, 2008

This Weekend: Much Needed Break

I have been so busy this month that I didn't realize that there was a holiday with a three day weekend ahead. So I'm going to take advantage of this time and get some sorely needed rest before my big wedding shoot next week. I'll have to spend some time cleaning my equipment and testing out new items I purchased, especially that new Canon 5D which should be arriving any day now.

One of the things I may do though is head to some Memorial Day events and take some shots of people commemorating this day of remembrance for those who serve in the current war and those who gave their lives for this nation to remain free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking mini vacations are great to gain some mental sanity. Have fun with your vacation!

Best Posts

Picture Your World Photography is a premiere photographer in the Denver, Colorado Photographer community on MarketingTool.com.